After a successful career in Corporate America (pursuing Project Management and Consulting), Shaunna Lee is now an author and a coach.
Drawing upon her own very unique experiences, she helps working moms who are reeling from the loss of divorce, sending kids to college or starting a new career mid-life to transform and heal their chaotic and often stressful lives.
Shaunna helps her clients to create a new plan to start again from a place of experience so they gain more freedom and control, they have flexibility to call the shots and they have more fulfillment from their day to day lives.
Shaunna has launched two daughters into adulthood and lives in Round Rock, Texas with her only son and youngest daughter. She is on a mission to teach women how to create a life they are in love with - one that feels easy & fun.
Contact or Connect with Shaunna:
- Shaunna's Book: https://www.shaunnalee.com/so-youre-divorced-so-what
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/simplyshaunnalee/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SimplyShaunnaLee
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/shaunnachapman/
Call to Action:
- Start to meditate - *TIP - Use the Insight Timer app to find a guided meditation or background sounds/music you like. Start with 3 minutes & don't expect to turn your thoughts off completely.
- Gratitude Journaling - 3 to 5 things you are grateful for, 1 thing you are proud of and 1 thing you are looking forward to
- Ask for help - Hire a coach, invest in a program, find a therapist, talk to your friends - and then allow people to help you.