Kelly Sisson is a wife, mother, mental health therapist, podcaster and hippie at heart who loves Earl Grey iced tea, deep conversations, and encouraging others. She has wanted to change the world from a very young age. After a recommendation from her older sister, Kelly decided to become a social worker and ultimately a mental health therapist. Kelly has been the owner of Sisson Counseling Services since 2015.
Kelly has a deep desire to spread the Kelly and the Encouragers mission throughout the world. She dreams big and takes massive action to reach her goals. And, she knows that you can too! All you need is a little encouragement to see yourself the way that the world is already seeing you.
When she isn’t working, Kelly can usually be found listening to a podcast or audiobook and spending time with her family and/or friends. She loves spending time outside but hates bugs. Kelly enjoys finding the humor in life and loves story telling. She believes in building your own version of your best life.
Connect with Kelly:
- Website: www.kellysisson.com
- Instagram: @kellyandtheencouragers
- Facebook: Kelly and the Encouragers
- Becky Allen- Win the Day Productions podcast (grief/loss, all hard things)
- Kristina Kusmic- Hold On, But Don’t Hold Still
- (Mental Health and parenting)
- Melissa Radke- Eat Cake. Be Brave. (A hilarious take on Resiliency)
Make a list of anything you have on your heart yiy want do- big or small. Pick one thing to do within the next month. Live the life you want now. Don’t wait!