I COACH AMBITIOUS WOMEN WHO ARE READY TO ROLL
Three years ago, after leaving my successful corporate career and a “winning streak” of accomplishing my goals, I found myself out of work, overwhelmed and lacking in focus or vision. Since then, I’ve created a successful “passion” career, working as a motivational speaker. I recently signed a book contract with a publisher after 10 years of working to turn this dream into reality. I just launched the second season of my podcast, “The Truth About Things That Suck.”
And…I’ve channeled what I’ve learned, my strategies for achieving my goals, and my passion for sharing our stories into two coaching offers.
I became an Accountability Coach for women who are ready to stop making excuses once and for all, and to do the dang thing. AND, I became a Storytelling Coach for women who are called to tell their story - whether in speeches, in a podcast they are developing or as a podcast guest, OR in a book or article they feel led to write.
I offer "Power Coaching Sessions" to help you get your goals to the finish line without more overwhelm.
This could mean:
- You are midway through a project with no structure, plan or timeline to finish
- You want to start a project, but don't know where or how to start
- You are ready to take your life in a new direction but know that you tend to make excuses and fall off the horse
- You have a story to tell but don’t know how to structure it, how to get started or don’t feel comfortable in front of crowds
This is for:
- No-nonsense women who want a partner to help them reach their goals
- Busy women who want very focused 1-1 power sessions with a coach to get-in-and-get-out and make quick progress
- The woman who has re-started over and over, but never finished...OR the woman who doesn't know how to begin
- The woman who wants to have an impact with their story and experiences
Set up a free consultation with me to discuss your goal(s) and how I can help you make quick progress
Mindy is a fantastic coach and partner. She easily tapped into my ‘why’, asked hard questions and challenged me in my progress. Mindy has a way of asking questions that feels comfortable, she allows space for thought and then steps in to guide and help you map out what your vision looks like. Mindy is also an amazing cheerleader. She’s one of the first people I reach out to for even the tiniest win!
Mindy was a refreshing ray of sunshine. The kind that leaves you with warm fuzzies when it fades away. I had a list of ‘need to get done’ when I started meeting with her. She pushed me to move beyond my hesitation and fear. We focused on goals each week that were simple and measurable. When the time came for our meetings to end, she had set me up with future goals to keep moving ahead. I’m so grateful for her time, patience, and positive reassurance. Mindy makes things happen!
Mindy is an outside-the-box thinker loaded with forward momentum, and it’s contagious. She pulls the best out of you and then holds you to it. I’ve found myself diving way out of my comfort zone but had the confidence to at least try with Mindy’s encouragement and instruction. I would recommend Mindy and her coaching program to anyone needing an encouraging sounding board and a partner in pushing you toward your own designed goals.
Having Mindy as my coach was the best experience of my life. She gave me new ideas and perspectives on finding my why, and getting stuff done. I feel more confident than ever with myself and This would not be possible if not for Mindy’s coaching, love and accounts. I am so grateful!